Let me just tell you, Kale Chips are SOOOOO good. I love leafy greens and when you throw these bad boys into the oven and sprinkle a little Parmesan on them, they are AMAZING!
Z and I usually fight over them, so when I’m trying to make him jealous, I’ll fix these for lunch, take a picture, and send it to him. You know, like a good wife!
Not only are these Kale Chips good, they are REALLY GOOD FOR YOU! They have Vitamin A, B, C, K ……. L, M, N,O, AND P. (Just kidding)
You get the picture though. They are really easy to fix too.
Here is what I did:
Rinse a small bunch of Kale.
Pat dry with a paper towel, making sure that you get as much of the water off as possible. If not, they might get soggy in the oven instead of crispy.
Then, pull leaves off of stem.
Tear leaves to desired size. You dont have to worry too much about this.
Then take some Pam spray and lightly coat a cookie sheet or roasting pan.
Place Kale on pan and lightly spray tops with more Pam spray.
Now, pop into a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 10 minutes or until desired crispness. Do not leave unattended too long as they could get too crispy and become somewhat burnt.
When finished, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Make sure you get one before this happens!
Recipe: Kale Chips
– 1 small bunch of Kale
– Pam spray
– 1 to 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
– salt/pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– Rinse Kale and pat dry with a paper towel. Make sure that Kale is as dry as possible. If Kale is still wet, it may get soggy in oven instead of crisping up.
– Remove stems.
– Tear Kale in small pieces to desired size.
– Spray a cookie sheet or roasting tray lightly with Pam spray so that Kale does not stick.
– Layer Kale on cookie sheet and spray lightly with more Pam spray.
– Bake Kale chips for 10 minutes or until desired crispness.
– Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Salt, and Pepper.
You must be logged in to post a comment.